Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Make Fill Your Own Christmas Crackers

This year I have decided to fill my own Christmas crackers because I hate the cheap and nasty contents of ready filled Christmas crackers. I bought a make your own kit and have filled the crackers with chocolates.



Each cracker contains either two mini slabs or two mini bears depending on the recipient.



All done!




See my Christmas 2013 crackers here!

~A

Note for Crafty Girls:
Yes they pop like normal store bought crackers! This is what the back of the pre made up cracker looks like

2 comments:

Helen Philipps said...

Lovely idea to put something you really want inside your crackers...and chocolate is a very good gift! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Patsy Long said...

I love that idea Amanda. Did they pop like normal store bought crackers. Your fillings are definitely more yummy!